EDIT: Oops I guess it's called Grant-A-Wish.I don't know, I keep seeing this around DeviantART, I wanna tr y i tů;x; Step 1
Make a post in your journal containing your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple to really big. The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real-life things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where folks could get in touch with you.Step 2
Surf around other lists to see who has posted their list. If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream for free--do it. You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call. There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.Step 3
(Let me know if you have a list too! I'd love to fulfill something on it!
My email is OllyOniLovesApples@gmail.com! The List
1. If you have a few extra points, maybe commission an undiscovered Deviant! I always just think of how I felt when I had my first commission and how crazy excited I was. c:
2. Monster/creature/mythical creature character designs. ;o; Love me some monsters!
3. This one is dorky and sappy but adopt a pet! <3 I volunteer often at a shelter and hope to adopt myself next year. Oh and if you do send me pictures of your new nugget please please please!
4. Fossils or geodes! Seriously. I love them. I had a rock collection as a kid and found like a bunch of seashells and fish in a huge rock I accidentally broke.
5. I know I said already but give me your wishlists, and if you haven't, make one! : D
6. Stuffed animals! Especially weirder ones. My favorites that I have are a T-rex and some weird blue dragon I got from my best friend for my birthday when I was little. Oh and a giant black panther I have named Bagheera (so original haha).
7. Go on an adventure! 8D And if anything awesome/horrifying/hilarious happens you should totally tell me a tale!
8. Nail polish! I bite my fingernails horribly but I like painting my toes?? o///o It's relaxing.
9. This one's a little more strange and probably dumb but I'd love a really beautiful deck of Tarot cards. I've always wanted to learn Tarot even though it makes me a little nervous?? :<;
10. Have the best holidays ever!
I love you guys and you're all amazing!